Tough on Weeds. Easy on the Environment.
Natria Grass & Weed Control With Root Kill
Kills Weeds - Roots & All!
Our alternative formula offers:
- Non-selective control of listed grasses, weeds and moss
- Works fast! See visible results in minutes
- For use on patios, driveways, sidewalks and flower beds
It kills unwanted weeds and grass, roots and all.
Check the label for a complete list of weeds. Contact with poison oak or poison ivy anytime of the year can cause an allergic reaction. Handle dead plants with rubber gloves. Dispose of plants and rubber gloves in tightly sealed garbage bags.
Where to apply
Natria Grass & Weed Control With Root Kill is perfect for patios, driveways, sidewalks, even flower beds. Plus it won't stain bricks, concrete or asphalt.
When to apply
Grass & Weed Control With Root Kill can be applied any time of year weeds are actively growing.
How to apply
Remember, the non-selective formula kills wherever it’s sprayed, including your lawn. Be sure to follow label instructions.
- Shake well before using
- Spray weeds until foliage is wet – thorough coverage is important
- For spot treatments, spray center of weed
- Avoid spraying desirable grasses or young plants
- Repeat treatment to control newly-emerged weeds growing from seed and re-growth from biennial and perennial weeds
- For best results use fan spray to cover the entire weed.